Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kari Starts Blogging!



Well, I really have no clue when it comes to all of this blogging stuff, but here goes nothing! I have decided to start a blog to try to keep everyone up to date with what is going on in our lives. And with the recent birth of our beautiful son, I will be posting LOTS of photos of him and our family adventures! This way those of our family and friends that aren't on facebook can see how fast Parker is growing and changing too! I have been feeling bad about not emailing everyone pictures all the time so hopefully this will solve that problem, and everyone can be up to date with our family news!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Koehoorns! I just read through your entire blog (in backwards order, LOL), and I absolutely love it! Thank you so much for taking the time to keep us updated--all your pictures are so gorgeous, too! This is something you will cherish for many years to come :). We love you guys!! Fiends out!

    ReplyDelete